Welcome to the 2015 FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year Awards, a unique competition created just for professional photographers, also known as the FEP Golden Camera Awards.
NEW! Easier entry and judging procedures through our brand new competition system on the FEP website. You just nee to register to our website, then log in!
Attention: if you are EP, QEP, or MQEP, you already have a log in. Don’t create a new one, otherwise the system won’t recognize you as qualified photographer and you cannot get the free entry. If you don’t know your password, you can ask it through the website home page, just click on “retrieve my password”.
TIME LINE – DEADLINE JANUARY 15TH!
Submissions will remain open up to January, 15th, 2015. The award ceremony, where all the winners will be announced, will be held in Trieste, Italy, at the Trieste Opera Theater, on Sunday, March 1st , 2015, at the FEP International Photo Days.
The FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year Awards 2015 have even more potential for the creative Photographers.
– NEW! It is possible to enter each and all categories with an unlimited number of images!
– NEW! Best scored single images will receive MERIT(70-79/100), DISTINCTION (80-89/100) and EXCELLENCE (90-100/100) award certificates
– NEW! Photographers rank will be calculated summing up their 3 best scored images on each category.
– Photographers ranked between the 4th and 10th position on each category will receive a FINALIST certificate.
– Top 3 photographers in each category will win GOLDEN, SILVER and BRONZE CAMERA trophies.
– Among all the GOLDEN CAMERA winners the jury will select the FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year 2015
There are six categories in the competition:
WEDDING, PORTRAIT, COMMERCIAL, REPORTAGE (also called PHOTOJOURNALISM), LANDSCAPE (including WILD LIFE), and ILLUSTRATION/DIGITAL ART/FINE ART
There are also two special sections:
– NEW! INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, open to non European citizens. The world is a village – and we would like to receive best images from all the world.
– STUDENTS & YOUNG PHOTOGRAPHERS, open to the students of recognized schools of photography and to photographers and assistants under 25 year of age.
There will be 2 juries composed by 5 international photographers. Each jury will judge separate sets of categories, while the entire judging panel will elect the PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER of the YEAR 2015. Jørgen Brandt, MQEP to lead the jury as a non-voting Chairman.
The finalists and the winners will be presented in front of an international audience on March, 1st, 2015 in Trieste, Italy at the FEP International Photo Days. During the ceremony, amongst the Golden Cameras winners, the FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year 2015 will be announced.
Well.. what are you waiting for?
Chose your best images and sign up!
For the complete set of rules and submissions, click here.
WE WAIT FOR YOUR ENTRIES!
- FEP Partners
- Find a Photographer
- FEP Awards
- Young Photographers
- Book Prize
- Photo Qualifications
- Qualification Results
- EP : European Photographer
- QEP : Qualified European Photographer
- MQEP : Master Qualified European Photographer
- Qualifications Quick Reference
- Video Qualifications