FEP European Fine Art Photograph of the Year Award 2010 : Official Results
- Diamantino Jesus, Portugal, WINNER
- Eric Bernatets, France, SECOND PLACE
- Paul Coghlin, United Kingdom, THIRD PLACE
- Jose Diogo Freitas, Portugal, FINALIST
- Filip Santens, Belgium, FINALIST
- Gio Versyck, Belgium, FINALIST
- Heinz Effner, Germany, FINALIST
- Werner Schuessler, Austria, FINALIST
- Ginger Liu, United Kingdom, FINALIST
- Bella West, United Kingdom, FINALIST
- Rudy Ranke, Netherlands, FINALIST
- Enda Cavanagh, Ireland, FINALIST
- Jasmine Debels, Belgium, FINALIST
FEP European Photo Book of the Year 2010 Awards – official results
FEP Best Book 2010:
FASHION FOOD Helge Kirchberger, Austria
Here we have an example of teamwork that has produced a book of the highest quality. The quality of the printing also contributes to the final result, a book in wich fashion and still life combine in images that are both elegant and modern.
Nudes Category Winner: A Pocketful of Nudes – Pascal Baetens, Belgium
Original, simple and well-made in a pocket-sized format that the jury liked, this work manages to maintain a high level of quality in a field that has been explored by many photographers.
Monographs Category Winner: Its My Book Maurizio Marcato, Italy
Its My Book unites an original format with high-quality images taken from the different areas the photographer has worked in, and it is all presented beautifully.
Reportage Category Winner: 13 Coins Luciano Perbellini, Italy
The quality of direct images dealing with an emotionally involving subject. This book involved the collaboration of many people in what was a wide-ranging project.
Portraits Category Winner: Der Zauber des Lebens – Anne Geddes Collection Rolf Heines, Germany
This prize has been awarded to the publisher for the print quality, the layout, graphic design, choice of paper and all of the things that went into the making this magnificent book of the work of a great professional photographer.
Architecture Category Winner: Contemporary Irish Architecture Gerry OLeary, Ireland
Photographs with an elegant, original touch that bring architecture life and give it warmth.
Nature Category Winner: Flusswasser Walter Oczlon, Austria
Flusswassser shows nature without colour, but in an original and simple way that reflects the element that is its subject; water.