I was born on March 6, 1985 in Lagos, Portugal. Completed a 4years degree in Decorative Arts in Escola Superior de Educação de Beja, and then I moved to Lisbon to do specific training in Photography. I completed the Advanced Photography (2008) and Conceptual Photography (2009) courses, in Oficina da Imagem. Now I live near Lisbon and I work as a feelancer photographer, devoloping autorship work, industrial and architecture photography, and commercial.
- FEP Photographer of the Year 2010
- 2 MQEPs - Master Qualified European Photographer
- QEP: Illustrative and Portrait
- Nominated for "Best Photography Work" in Visual Arts category, Prémio Autores 2010 SPA/RTP
- Winner of Nature Category in the National Geographic Photography Competition, 2009.
- Winner in "One Vision" Photographic Competition, Italy, 2007
Winner of about 100 awards related photography, worldwide.
2nd Master QEP